To add your image licensing business to this list of companies that support education on the issues around image licensing, please leave a comment via our contact us form.
- Alaska Stock Images is a specialty photo agency offering rights-managed and royalty-free images of Alaska tourism, summer and winter lifestyles, recreation, adventure, historic, wildlife, ecology, landscapes, plus photos from Antarctica and Canada.
- Animals Animals/Earth Scenes has been specializing in natural history imagery for over 30 years. Our files include in-depth coverage of animal species, wild and domestic, as well as botany, geology, ecology, travel and outdoor activities.
- Can Stock Photo offers over 5 million professional RF stock photos at affordable prices. Our high-quality images start at just $1.00, and our generous license agreement gives you flexibility. We offer free weekly downloads with thousands of new images added weekly.
- Danita Delimont Stock Photography Specialists in global travel destinations, natural habitats, ecosystems, animal behavior, and a diversity of world cultures and their traditional lifestyles. Representing more than 300 world-class photographers and international agencies.
- F1online brings together works of European photographers that maintain a good balance between making trendy photos and maintaining a personal style. F1online covers all kinds of topics from travel and nature to business.
- Fotosearch Stock Photography allows users to search from more than 9 million images, royalty-free clipart pictures, illustrations, stock video clips, maps, and more.
- Getty Images Getty Images is a leading provider of digital media worldwide, creating and distributing a range of assets – from royalty-free stock photos and editorial images to footage, music and multimedia – helping communicators around the globe tell their stories.
- iStockphoto iStockphoto is the internet’s original member-generated image and design community. Get easy, affordable inspiration with millions of safe, royalty-free photographs, vector illustrations, video footage, audio tracks and Flash files.
- Media Bakery offers an aggregated stock media collection of 6 million rights managed, royalty free, and budget royalty free stock images, photography, illustration, footage, music, and boutique fonts products.
- Photolibrary Group represents the world’s leading stock brands and photographers, to bring memorable, workable content to creative communities in Europe, America, Asia and the Pacific, with access to more than 10 million images, thousands of hours of footage and music.
- Photosindia is a commercial photo studio creating stock photography and offering contemporary images of India. Our 42 RF and 14 RM collections cover lifestyle, travel, family & relationships, culture, architecture and more. We are member of PACA, and CEPIC.
- Punchstock A comprehensive collection of over two million royalty-free stock photos and illustrations from the world’s top photographers and collections.
- Shutterstock Shutterstock has been a trusted source of stock images since 2003, offering an outstanding collection of premium photos, illustrations, vectors and footage, Shutterstock is the largest subscription-based stock agency in the world.
- StockShop StockShop features 100% exclusive model-released rights-managed and royalty-free stock photos. We pride ourselves on superior service and our images are exclusive to StockShop.
- Thinkstock Thinkstock is a new stock photography subscription, offering a comprehensive collection of select royalty-free photos, vectors and illustrations from Getty Images, iStockphoto and Jupiterimages.